I had applied for a loan and Jeremy Smith with LSI blew up my phone trying to get me to take a loan out from him.He promised everything, then falls off the earth and cannot be contacted.

After several messages he sends and email stating his company has merged with ANNIE MAC? Still promising the documents would be sent out, 3 weeks later no emails no phone calls. Is this guy for real, do you really want someone like this to work for you where ever he might be.

Whether you can process a loan or not don't you think it would be more professional to let someone know where they stand.HELLO....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lsi mortgage plus loan officer from Lsi Mortgage Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lsi Mortgage Plus to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was to be lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lsi Mortgage Plus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lsi Mortgage Plus?

Comments